KITES provides reliable, trained, compassionate Healthcare Technicians [Bedside Caregivers / Nursing Assistants/Nursing Aids] to care for your elders at home.
KITES healthcare technicians are well trained & empathetic Bedside caregivers & Nursing assistants who are available for round-the-clock elder care (or) on Day/night shifts basis.
WHAT ARE HEALTHCARE TECHNICIAN SERVICES?
Healthcare Technicians [HCT] are trained caregivers at home who take care of the activities of the elderly at their home. The holistic support at home includes:
- Hygiene management
- Administering oral medicines & food on time
- Exercises & mobility support
- Regularly monitor key vitals of the elderly
WHEN DO YOU NEED A HEALTHCARE TECHNICIAN?
- Elders requiring support & assistance with daily activities
- Post-operative care at home
- Specialised care such as Alzheimers’/Dementia, Parkinson’s Disease, Stroke etc
- Palliative & Hospice care
WHAT COMPLIMENTARY BENEFITS YOU GET IF YOU ENGAGE WITH KITES?
- Supported by strong, ethical medical team
- Collaborative care
- One physician visit on signup
- Dedicated Care Manager for the family